Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks to all who stopped by last evening for previews and this morning for the garage sale. Special thanks to Pam who ALWAYS makes the garage sales easier for me by sharing her laughter and good spirits, because you know some of those Garage Sale people ("Would you take two dollars for this item marked $50.00?"...I mean, seriously people!) can get me to being cranky, OK, rude. Sorry.

To those of you kind and lovely people that I met today at the sale, I hope you will join us at one of our get-togethers. The next event is Finish it Night in November. Watch for email for date.

I am a tired buckaroo and off for a nap. There are a few Halloween pieces left after the sale. I have 2 Large Skeleton couples remaining, some heart make do's just like in the photo here in blog and several smaller pieces. Call if interested and they will be available at Boo to You!

I am trying to post at least once a week. You will receive an e-mail notice also if it is an announcement of, or change to an event, so that it is fair to all who wish to participate.

To the few who have inquired: Yes, there will be a December Gathering. It is called Bliss. No dates yet. 10 spaces only. Because it will be extra special, payment in full will be required to reserve your space.

No comments: