Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Late nights

It is 2am and I am still up doing this and that. Spent a good bit of today pricing and completing items for Doodlebug. Next week it is a full on blitz to make enough to fill up our booth. Kathy has finished some adorable woolen mittens and these snowmen in polka dot pots. We would love to see you Saturday the 6th in Boulder City. Tomorrow I will finish up getting Thanksgiving food stuffs at the market, and do some early vegetable chopping.

I still cannot grasp that it is almost December, and we are finishing up another year. That always brings to mind that Hannah will be off to college in less than a year and that sends me into nervous nellie mode and a wee bit of depression. sigh.

I am very thankful for so many things this year and I am grateful for such good friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who stop by here at oldgreymare, and special good thoughts to Lori.

Someone suggested I should mention that I also do decorating and organizing as well as the folk art. You cannot believe how quickly I can whip a closet, garage or room into shape. A couple of Gathering gals have used my services and can share their stories with you if you are interested.

That's about it until after Doodle. I hope to work on some special projects for my home over the Christmas Holiday. If I get anything completed I'll post a pic. If anyone is interested in another finish it night, let me know. So many projects, so little energy to get them done!

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,I'm bummed. Was seriously harboing thoughts of sneaking out there to surprise you and attend BLISS. It's been too long since my last visit and I remember how much I enjoyed your gathering and the lovely friends I met then. But we'll just have to work out something else. Thinking about you on the day and the start of the season -- love the twinkling white palette, and love you, too. Will call tomorrow?

C