Monday, June 22, 2009

CONTEST on oldgreymare

In order to make this blog a little more interactive and to update my mailing list, I am having a contest starting today and lasting until end of the day June 30.

All you have to do to enter is sign up as a follower on my blog to earn one entry. For an additional entry, or two chances, mark me as a favorite on Etsy also. Already a follower? You are automatically entered. On July 1 Hannah will pull one entry from a large bowl, (or wee little one, depending on outcome).

Sorry, you cannot be an anonymous follower or I won't know who you are! Although not necessary to win, I am hoping you will also give me your email address so that I can add you to my Gathering list. I NEVER share my list and use it only to update blog postings and Etsy listings and announce shows and classes.

What will you win, you ask? What is the prize? hmmmmm shall I tell you? I ah, don't think I will....just yet. I will give you hints in the days to come. It will be good I promise. I'm never skimpy, you guys know that!

So sign up and on July 1st one of you will win a.... ;-)

Questions? email me

No comments: