Friday, June 19, 2009

JuNkInG

Got up and out early and came back with:



JuNk! More JuNk!
Just you wait and see what it becomes. Somewhere in all that is a Gathering class of... wait for it:

CROWNS! yep, crowns!. Depending on how my week goes you may be able to check back here soon and see the first one. First I HAVE to finish "kitting" up the Gathering supplies and then I can play.

I spent the last three hours scrubbing up half of that stuff and now I'm going to go read. Everyone enjoy their weekend!

For all the new people visiting the blog: If you would like to receive notices of blog updates and gathering info, just send me your email and I will add you to my update list. I do not contact you in any form except to let you know there are updates to Etsy/and the blog and also show schedules. I do not share my email list with any one. You may request to be removed from the list at any time and I will promptly do so. If you are visiting the area I am able to plan special Gatherings for your group around your interests and budgets. Las Vegas is much more than bright lights. It is also small twinkly ones all over my country back yard.

Also a plea to all of you repeat visitors: Please sign up as a follower and mark me as a favorite on Etsy if you like what you see. It really helps me in so many ways. If you have questions, please email me. You can do that by clicking on the little envelope at the bottom of each post. While you are there, click on the comment part and tell me what you think or what you would like to see. See? It is right below here.

No comments: