Friday, September 11, 2009

A Wicked Sense of Humor

A quick look at three of the projects from the October 3rd Gathering. I'm saving the rest to surprise attendees, but they will be blog posted after Gathering Day. Deadline for registration is this Saturday. A limited amount of kits will be available for those who are unable to attend. Those must be ordered by 9/13 and purchased by 9/18. Cost is $45.00. Postage not included. Email if you are interested. All supplies are included when you attend a class, and the kits will contain the major materials, but since all students are able to share my tools and studio supplies, the kits will not contain those items.



Wool felt cone, appliqued, beaded, then topped with black
chenille rick rack


King Midnight- glittered, silver leafed and royal


Materials to make two pumpkins in choice of sizes and materials

Unfortunately this needs to be said; tiresome, but necessary:
All patterns, photos, and designs are the sole property of oldgreymare and may not be reproduced in any format without my permission.

2 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

There all very cool

cindy@stitches

Vivian Dien said...

Everything is quite well over here on the east coast! i didn't know you were in a sorority! Hannah told me you were curious and I tried telling her which sorority i had pledged to, but I don't think she bothered remembering. Hahah. So I formally pledged to Kappa Alpha Theta, but initiation isn't 'til the 24th of October. So that's when i'll be an official "theta." :]

I hope all is well over there in Henderson! i truly do miss your company and the lazy days spent around your living room... and kitchen.....

I must add that I love the way you manage to make skeletons and all these ghoulish Halloween things look......so cute and pretty? :]
I hope your Wicked Sense of Humor Gathering and upcoming Garage Sale have good turnouts!
Take care!

Love,
Vivian