Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Wednesday 2010

Everyday simple white

oh my stars


darling and dearest moons ago


favorite shade


It's all about the crystals


Basic White Everyday


Morning Coffee


Favorite mini lamp - My Great Aunt's shell buttons
Pine cone from near Viola's grave


It's all about texture


The perfect tureen


What's next - so far on my kitchen calendar


Last look at Christmas





the party is over
and so is this post- I'm taking down Christmas
and if you follow regularly you know..there was a LOT of Christmas
I'll be back to chat and share new stuff in a few days.

Please visit all the other WW by linking over there to the left
<---------------

3 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oh I love your whites. Where in the world did you find a star that big:)? The photo of your plates looks like it came out of a magazine. Happy New Year!
~Debra
Capers of the vintage vixens

Faded Charm said...

Great whites today. What a wonderful clendar, very unique. thanks for playing along today. Good luck taking down all your decorations. i'll be doing the same this afternoon.

Kathleen

June said...

Suzan your white are gorgeous here girl. I absolutely loved that little peek in your mirror or your beautiful rooms. SIGH...BIG SIGH! What lovely whites you have my dear.
hugs

You are back to not updating again or I just didn't see this on my sidebar.