Thursday, February 25, 2010

1,124,457 including me

I joined this little group yesterday by calling both my Senators and letting them know I would really like to be able to afford the medical tests that are recommended. I would like not to worry about another knee injury, which is not covered because my private health plan slapped a rider on them as a pre existing condition. Actually the wording is: No injury to either knee is covered unless it includes a broken bone. So, the next time I tear a ligament ( yes, I knocked three times) please stop by with a baseball bat and "batter up."Align Center

2 comments:

Carole said...

Oh I hope it won't come down to that!!! I have bad aim. I might hit you in the stomach instead:)) lol
I've been listening to the health care debate all day while cleaning up...you'd be proud!
I hope they get things figured out it's getting out of hand.
xo...Carole

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh my oh my this sounds really bad.
Hopefully they get it sorted somehow!
xoxo Carola