Sunday, September 12, 2010

All is right - right now


Ever have one of those days where you just love your kids
and your friends and they're all being so sweet and
wonderful and everyone
is in a pretty good place and you find yourself
just grinning like a goof for no reason?

Today is one of those days.
Sweet wonderful chats with both the kids;
friends on the phone and email all weekend about
the upcoming sale at my house.
Friends dropping off their treasures to sell and then
swapping out for other treasures from other gals.

Early bird shoppers coming by at all times of day for
the past three days and three friends coming over tomorrow to
help price and stage for another enormous garage/collectible sale at Z's.

Today, right this minute, all is right with my world.
I'm enjoying an ice filled, frosty glass of milk,
because my friend Carole and I were just emailing
about milk ( ? but true I swear!) and I started craving some.

I know things could change in an instant..
but right this minute I am gloriously happy and content.

My most heartfelt wishes that your world is also
turning well for you.

Suzan

Be sure and link over to Carole's blog
Brimfield treasures oh my!

15 comments:

gail said...

sure wish I could come to your sale!
gail
adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com

E. Charlotte said...

I am glad that your day is going so well! Mine has been equally as pleasant! :)

Olive said...

So glad for you:-}

Maureen said...

Suh-weeet! The simplest of things can give the greatest pleasure. (And ice cold milk is certainly one of them!)

Your sale sounds like fun. Wish I could go!

north pal said...

yes, and when days come along, you feel as if you are on top of the world. everything is carefree and wonderful and thank God for those days. sale,oh yes, who wouldn't want to attend. Bestest,Denise enjoy these happy feelings. take them as far as they will go.

Carole said...

Oh Z you're so funny....we do talk about some heady stuff don't we? Milk is top of G's list...he'd wither away without it.
Isn't it true that it's the little things sometimes that make us the most happy.
Glad you had a nice day!
and just think more to come with the sale.
hey thanks for the linky too.
xxx
Carole

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hey Suzan
good to hear all is right in your world!!! I've got a bit of blog catching up to do... as usual the internet conked out on me this weekend...

Lovely little birdie.. xxx Julie

Boxwood Cottage said...

So happy for you Z to read that all is well and life is good for/to you right now! Fingers crossed it'll stay like that for a very long while! Love that early bird photo and would love to be one of them at your garage sale.
Good luck with it!
xoxo~ Carola
P.S.: Oh and Brimfield my oh my that would be a dream come true *sigh*

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Enjoy that warm feeling for as long as you can! So wish I could go to your sale! Have fun!!

Razmataz said...

That's a good feeling when all is on order in your house. Literally and figuratively.

Wishing Nevada was closer, I would love to be an early bird and check out the bits for sale.

Jules said...

What a joy to read someone's life is good. :)

I love garage sales :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Kit said...

Ride those wonderful feelings! And good luck with the sale! :) Kit

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Let's close our eyes and hope that the perfect moment stays that way for a long, long time!

Sue said...

I know that feeling. I haven't had it for a while, but I will again. I'm just glad to know that it is visiting you. There is nothing better!

erin's art and gardens said...

uh...when you say "milk", is that code for something harder? like a white russian? cuz, i want what you are having! just kidding...sounds like all the stars are lined up for you sweety. ENJOY!!
have a good week,
ee