Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inspired




Pam gave me the link to THIS and now I am paying it forward to you!

Amy Powers Holiday Magazine.
Free!
On line

Please be sure and let her know how much we appreciate all her hard work.
Amy, thank you thank you!
Pam, thank you thank you!
( Make sure to click on all the dots below the pics or you'll miss pages,
yeah, yeah, you're smarter than me : D )
Also check out her earlier Inspired Ideas.

I am doing another snoopy dance, I think this is so terrific!

What are you going to make?


Just returned from the mailbox where this lovely was waiting for me.
A cup of coffee, and this will be my date this evening.

Get yours HERE and tell Carole I said hello.

Suzan

11 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Thank you for sharing this!
Suzann

marcia said...

OOOhhhh this is awesome thanks for sharing!
My daughter and I have decided to have a get together for her friends and their moms to make the village houses..and on our own we want to make the felt garland, wire crystal icicles and yo-yo trees!
I also want to do the muffin tin advent calendar!

happy day!

P.S. I slacked on Project Genesis...sorry. There's always next month!

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks for the link, Suzan...I am going to pop over right now!

XO,
Jane

Kit said...

Oh now that was just too much fun! I love the yo yo tree and the little houses. Thanks so sharing this! It gets me all excited for Christmas! Kit

Char said...

ohohoh - i love freebies! thanks for sharing. :)

north pal said...

thank you for telling us about the free online mag. and i adore the jeanne d' arc magazines. they are the best.Bestest,Denise

Ella said...

enJOY, I also found Amy's issue today over at Charlotte's blog!
It is wonderful~

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for the link to this site. I can't wait to go and check it out. I would love to share the love too and link back to you and this amazing publication on my Christmas blog. Hope you don't mind!

Thanks so very much once again and enjoy that gorgeous magazine...I am so jealous!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks so much for sharing and I just ordered the special edition book for myself!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - thank you, z! And I love the way Carole wraps her packages - so pretty!
Enjoy!

Carole said...

Hey Z that Inspired Ideas Christmas book looks great just for some reason it wouldn't load up but I'll try later. Did I ever tell you that Pam G was the first blogger I ever read. I think I read every word that girl ever wrote but lately I rarely have time. boo hoo!

Thanks for the mention...that was sweet of you to think of me!
great photo btw!
Enjoy Miss Jeanne!
xx
Carole