Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bunnies and Bears and oh EAGLES




...and a few roses ( maybe 30 packages?) YIKES!




Thanks to Beth I am now addicted to THIS
My studio table is covered in stuff, 
completed and in the process stuff, 
and I should not be stopping to watch Eagles.
But oh, just try to stop!

My computer is not in the same room,
so I am running up and down the stairs
 trying to get everything done and in
 a few hours I am helping a friend do some
 bulletin boards at her school for an event.

Some of the roses etc will be loaded into
 the shop but many are headed to a friend's
booth this weekend.

The timing is right for White Wednesday
Whew, I don't have time for anything else today,
I have Eagles to watch.
Now folks this is reality TV I can get behind.
To hell with Kim, Chloe, Snooky, Kate and 
the kagilllion others that offer up garbage compared
to this majesty and wonder.
Want to make the next generation care a bit 
more about the planet?
Loop this non stop at homes and school cafeterias. 
Consider this Project Genesis for April since we skipped.
...and yes it will return in May,
 so put your thinking caps on girlfriends.

Now I have to ponder moving the computer
upstairs to the studio. hmmmm? 




12 comments:

Robin Larkspur said...

LOL! My girlfriend sent me the link for the Eagle cam yesterday! So addictive, is right. Those eagles are amazing, the babies so fluffy!

EnchantedBella said...

Very pretty.

Rebecca

June said...

This is a lot of white yumminess my friend Z! I don't mean to sound too dense...but what is Eagles? I don't watch much TV other than my Jane A flicks and anything Dickens.

I have been shut up in the studio, and trying to get things made up. I have made a pact with myself that I will not be entering any fabric shops until I whittle the stacks of fabric down that I already have. NO more new until I have made up a third of what I have. Boy, have I got a lot of sewing to do!
sending hugs

Beatnheart said...

What a beautiful necklace and of course your lovely roses. You are such a busy and productive lady with an extraordinary eye and fab taste. Thanks for being so mindful about reminding us of our positions as gatekeepers of our planet and keeping Project Genesis
alive.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Looks like you've been a busy girl in the studio. Love your little rosettes.

Danielle

Fishtail Cottage said...

Those little paper bunnies are so cute! xoox, tracie

Carole said...

Is this like the owl cam? Id love to click on but I'm only using my phone. Tomorrow for sure.

Xx
C

d e l i g h t said...

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my white windsock and introducing me to your blog!
Wow, it takes my breath away...so well done! I look forward to enjoying your inspiration. I am happily your newest follower!
Linda

Sonya Badgley said...

Your bunnies are adorable! And the eagles are magnificent! Now that's the kind of tv I like to watch!
Blessings,
Sonya

Jane said...

Wasn't that Eagle cam awesome? It was very entertaining for sure.
Love all of your goodies. Did you make those bunnies? They are really cute!
Jane

Rebecca said...

Hey Z, I am with you, I don't know how people can watch such junk on television. It robs my peace and actually makes me wonder about our society in general.
Hope you have a wonderful day
Blessings
R

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi,

I love all those little rosettes and the teddy bears...but of course I love wool and felt and all fiber! It all looks so soft and cozy. Thanks so much for visiting with me!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥