Friday, June 20, 2014

WE HAVE ORNAMENTS







Thousands of them....

and in two days 
they will be finding new homes
with our special shoppers...

so this is the last
post about the sale...
bet you're glad
unless I manage to get 
some frenzied shopper pics
OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!!
and yes I got some bargains for myself...
In fact I traded several DAYS of work
for so many beautiful things for me and the kids...

Here are just a few:


A bouquet for DD'S patio


Vintage Dansk Cookware
I've wanted some since the 70's!
I can't put it away yet - I like seeing it 



and today I snagged these three MEGA baskets
(for size reference- that's a very large wing back)

and Howie
checking them out

See you on the other side
oh, how I wish all of you could come.....

Z


3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Time for the SALE! Hope it goes well! You got some great items for sure...love the cookware!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

LOVE those super large baskets!!!

Kit said...

Nice snags! I hope the sale goes well. I have to content myself on local yard sales. :) Have fun! Kit