Sunday, July 17, 2016

Surprise!


Two of the kids were home last week.
Surprise visit

Darling Daughter and Best Beau
Celebrating their five year anniversary
Now they're off to do films!
Howie was over the moon,
with his best playmate here.

Those crazy two keep so busy.
My personality could not handle it,
but they seem to thrive on it.
The laughter and sweet tender looks 
back and forth gives this mama such joy.
*****
Focus on the good stuff
because the bad stuff is really bad
these days.

How do I hibernate even deeper than 
I already do?

Z


5 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

It's awesome when your kids are happy, isn't it? And I just have no words for the atrocities out there. *sigh

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Such sweet kids! I know that watching my young family makes me so happy and I'm with you on the hibernating!
hugs!

Razmataz said...

A happy visit. Glad the kids are doing well. Hibernating isn;t enough these days. The world is mad which makes me very sad lately :(

Tracey Broome said...

Look how happy they look!! There is much goodness in this world.
When I was teaching art to kids, I always remembered the kid that caused trouble, still remember those names, but I don't remember the names of the good kids.
Its how we are now, the mouthy one thats misbehaving is the only one we are paying attention to. There are good people in this world that go unnoticed every day. Wish the media would focus on them!
Just hold the good times close to you and bathe in the bliss!!!!

Debbie said...

Loved your post! And yes, I agree. I'm doing my best to focus on the good