Tuesday, December 27, 2016

All Was Calm








All was bright

Kids were here early, and then began a whirlwind of
flights and drives to NYC, Portland, LA and back 
again twice to Vegas. I still have 2 more trips to airport.
They are travelers.

Christmas Eve was a feast extraordinaire.
Broccoli souffle, roasted vegetables,
ANOTHER deep fried turkey,
mussels, white fish diablo and seared ahi tuna.
After much discussion we all just made
 what we each wanted to eat.
VERY non traditional
but I work to stay flexible.

Movies, music, naps, coffees, wine, food






6 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!

I'm looking at all my "stuff" and thinking about the putting away. Ah that...

donna baker said...

Sounds like my kind of Christmas. I spent a good part of yesterday putting up decorations and of course it snowballed.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Perfect!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such beautifully serene, yet festive, vignettes you create Z.... A feast for the eyes... And, speaking of feasts...your Christmas Eve menu does sound extraordinaire.... YUMM.... I think I'm most intrigued by the White Fish Diablo though.... Glad to hear/see that you were surrounded by love and fun this holiday season.... Love that pic of your daughter in your last post. Wishing you and yours a very Merry (albeit belated) Christmas! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Kit said...

It all sounds lovely! Glad you had a good time. Have a very Happy New Year! :) Kit

Blondie's Journal said...

Perfection (but for all the trips to the airport). Been to yours and it's not too crowded, thankfully).

I always enjoy pics of your beautiful home, and dressed for Christmas it's gorgeous!

Jane x